Wednesday 20 July 2016

British Airways i360 opening soon! #bai360


The city, and the country's, newest attraction has today announced their official opening date.... *drumroll*

British Airways i360 will open on Thursday 4th August 

We are uber excited and cannot wait to take flight!

I started working at VisitBrighton almost 11 years ago (gasp!) and I remember that it was not long after I started that the idea of an observation tower on the seafront was first discussed. To be honest there were times when I thought it wasn't going to happen so it's fantastic to hear that in just over two weeks visitors will get to experience this brand new attraction right here in Brighton.

For those of you who are wondering what I'm talking about I should explain that the i360 will be the world's tallest moving observation tower. It will be a vertical cable car, with a pod that can hold up to 200 people. The pod will glide 450 feet into the air for 360 degree views across Brighton & Hove, showcasing the sea, the city and the countryside with views of up to 26 miles.

Tickets are now available to buy from the British Airways i360 website.

Charlotte

No comments: