Monday 21 March 2016

Brighton man admits one crazy fact you will not believe!


Today we hand over to guest blogger, James Sharp, who has a shocking confession to make.... 

Hello once again, dear readers.

Usually, when you come across a blog posting from yours truly, you’d find some informative, interesting and mildly amusing text about a wonderful adventure I've had in the marvellous city of Brighton. For this small piece, however, instead I bring to you something much more serious: a confession.

I've never eaten a steak.

Shocking, isn't it? Almost to the point of disbelief. I could go into this a bit further here, maybe explain myself or try to justify my situation so you could at least feel a bit of sympathy towards me. But I'm not going to. I'm well aware of the effect it has on people I confide in. The open mouth, the glazed-over expression, the quiet mumbling in the corner of the room as a solitary tear rolls down their cheek.

Instead I shall give you some time to process that critical piece of information, and next time around (when you've fully recovered) I'm going to explain the journey I've faced along with a very tasty and mouth-watering solution.

So stay tuned for the next installment, where the lovely Charlotte Barrow and myself pay a visit to The Coal Shed, a steak restaurant tucked away in Boyce’s Street, where all will be revealed.

What sort of culinary mysteries will be revealed inside?

The Coal Shed 
Address: 8 Boyce's St, Brighton BN1 1AN 
Phone: 01273 322998 

Opening Times
Monday to Thursday: 12-4pm, 6-10pm 
Friday to Saturday: 12-4pm, 6-10:30pm Sunday: 12-4pm, 6-10pm 
www.coalshed-restaurant.co.uk 
@TheCoalShed1

No comments: