Wednesday 14 May 2014

National Vegetarian Week: 19-25 May


Brighton was one of the first destinations to embrace vegetarianism so it will be no surprise to hear that we will be celebrating National Vegetarian Week next week.

The city is lucky enough to have two fantastic vegetarian restaurants both of which have offers on next week to tempt you to go veggie.

Terre a Terre has been wowing diners for 21 years now and so they would like Vegetarian Week to be a bit of a reunion. Anyone who has worked at the restaurant is invited to come back with their family & friends and receive a 15% discount plus a complimentary glass of fizz. Don't worry if you haven't worked there though as you can still take advantage of their Terre a Verre offer where two people can enjoy a Terre a Tapas with Chunky Chips and a carafe of wine for just £39.25. To find out more and to book your table call 01273 729051 or check www.terreaterre.co.uk



I am not a vegetarian and even though I grew up here it did take me a little while to actually venture into a purely vegetarian restaurant. While I do sometimes pick the meat-free option I was worried I wouldn't find anything I liked, I think I was probably picturing lentil soup and nut roast. Of course now I know this is complete nonsense and our veggie restaurants serve amazing dishes. But I'm sure you still have friends who need convincing. So book a table at Food for Friends next week and your non-vegetarian friend gets to eat for free! To claim the offer book a table and bring a printed voucher with you, call 01273 202310 to book and the voucher can be printed from this page: www.foodforfriends.com/special-offers-3/





And that's not all as there is still time to enter our competition to win afternoon tea for two at Food for Friends: www.visitbrighton.com/competitions

To find out more about National Vegetarian Week see: www.nationalvegetarianweek.org

Charlotte

No comments: